We picked up some common questions from our customers. If you have further questions, please fell free to ask us with the contact form.
- What are the contents of an ice pack?
- The principal ingredient(98%) is water. The remaining is Water-absorbing polymer. Water-absorbing polymer solidifies water. It’s often used for diapers.
- How can I throw away ice packs?
- Disposal methods differ depending on administrations. Please check with your local authority. It’s usually the same way as diapers.
- What should I do if a child accidentally eat an ice pack?
- Ice packs are not edible. Please keep them always away from children and pets.Our products don’t contain ethylene glycol, which becomes toxic substance inside bodies. Unless it’s not a huge amount, it’s usually not a problem. However, please check the amount that was taken. It’s advisable to take some water or milk and consult a doctor or other health care professional.
- Are the cooling durations of the hard type and the soft type different?
- If they are the same size/weight, there is no big difference.
- Can I reuse ice packs?
- You can reuse the hard types. You cannot reuse the soft type if the package is ripped.
- How long is the freezing process?
- The principle ingredient is water. Therefore, it takes the same amount of time to freeze water. As an example, you need at least 8 hours to freeze a 500g ice pack in a domestic refrigerator.
- How is the cold insulation?
- The common ice packs keep 0℃ for a certain time. Therefore, it’s not suitable for frozen food. When a completely frozen 500g ice pack is left in a 30℃ place, it takes approx. 5 hours to defrost. ※The cooling duration may differ depending on the outside temperature and the usages.